Thanks for coming out to FM.24.09, and keeping the biggest FM.24 ever a positive, safe, and fun experience! Each year we learn a little bit more and get a few more things right. Some quick fun facts about this year:
- 1788 laps (21456 miles) by 358 riders on 90 teams. Wow!
- Serious competition in all categories from solo riders battling it out with 5 people riding over 300 miles each, to teams of 6 scouring the city to complete missions like "bring a photo back with you and 5 different College entrances," to small groups of riders meeting all over the city for sprint competitions, trick competitions, etc.
- We planned for 250 people, ended up with 350+, and the only capacity problem ended up being that we were short 2 porta-poties somehow. (There were supposed to be 4! Sorry about that!)
- We're not aware of any fire/police/medical emergencies related to FM.24 and even had insurance this year just in case something did go wrong.
- We couldn't have asked for or found a better venue than Elliott Street Pub and Deli. They kept the food cooking, the beer flowing, and morale high throughout the night.
- The tracking system continues to improve and the experience seemed smoother than last year aside from the "lap combining" issue for many teams first few laps. Hopefully we got all of that taken care of.
If you have any feedback, please post it here or feel free to privately email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (We won't associate it with your name without your permission).
If you have any photos/video/etc, please post links to it here and tag it wherever you have it on the internet with "fm24" and "fm2409".
Thanks again for your participation, it wouldn't be FM24 without you! We'll have a more detailed writeup once everyone catches up on sleep.